Here at Graham, we are so confident that our Always Available range is in stock at your local branch that we’re willing to give you a £10 voucher to use on your next purchase if you order one of our Always Available products and it isn’t in stock!
- Only applicable to products in the Always Available Range, and if it isn’t in stock, and that is not included in any other promotion or offer by Graham.
- Only applicable to products from the complete Always Available range and it is not delivered the next working day, and are not included in any other promotion or offer by Graham.
- Only payable against complete out of stock (if a customer asks for 10 and the branch only has 8 for example, this does not qualify)
- Maximum one voucher per customer per day
- Only Trade Cash or Credit account customers can claim
- Applicable for collect or delivered sales
- Redemptions are to be against future purchases, against the complete Always Available Range only, on transactions greater than £10 ex VAT
- Vouchers can only be redeemed at the branch that issued
- Orders must be placed by 4pm for next day delivery
Please ask in your local branch for their Always Available in My Branch product range availability as this can affect the following products:
- Boilers and Flues
- Copper End Feed and Solder Ring Fittings
- Soil and Waste
- Heating Spares
The stocking requirement is to satisfy one choice only, be it End Feed or Solder Ring, or colour choice of plastic.
30-day money-back guarantee on products in our Always Available Range. Products should be returned unused, in a saleable condition, with their original packaging and accompanied with a copy of their original proof of purchase. Please note that PCBs included in our Always Available Range must be returned in their original packaging, with both the packaging and seal intact to be included in our 30-day money-back guarantee.